CFS Furniture Design Scholarship
Choice Furniture Superstore had a modest beginning in the form of a small furniture shop and fitting company in the year 1998. The company started to sell furniture in different market places and through brick and mortar stores in the year 2004, and started its own website portal in the year 2012. The company has now partnered with around 80 international furniture manufacturers and suppliers and sells furniture for all home interiors and offices with free delivery in UK. The company is a member of The Furniture Ombudsman not-for-profit organization and ranks amongst the most popular and customer friendly companies in the UK and is the only company in furniture domain with 96% positive reviews.
The scholarship is open to currently enrolled full-time undergraduate or graduate students majoring in Interior Design or a related field whose emphasis is on residential furniture design.
Application Requirements for CFS Scholarship for Furniture Design
The completed Application Form.
200-400 word essay explaining your long- and short-term goals, special interests, volunteer/community service, and what inspired you to pursue a professional career in Interior Design field.
Five different examples of original furniture designs, whether built or detailed sketches. Emailed digital colour PDF files.
You must submit your design before the 30th of December 2016; anyone who submits an entry after this date will be automatically disqualified.
Send your entries to scholarship[at] cfsonline [dot] co [dot] uk clearly indicating on the subject the title "Scholarship Competition"
The Eligibility of the Scholarship is as follows
1. Clearly indicate on your submission the following details.
- The University which you are currently attending.
- What program or course you are enrolled in.
- The financial need you have.
- Phone number and email address.
- Which year in university you are in.
2. All employees or relatives of employees of Choice Furniture Superstore are disqualified from participating in this competition.
3. All works must be original or you risk disqualification.
4. The scholarship prize money is £200. The participant must therefore clearly outline what this money will be used for.
5. The scholarship amount is non-transferable to anyone other than the current participant.
6. The scholarship is only available to students for the academic year 2016-2017. All applicants must be a full-time undergraduate or graduate students majoring in Interior Design or a related field with a focus on residential upholstered and/or wood furniture design.
The scholarship committee will not review incomplete or late applications.
Hanson's of Leicester T/A Choice Furniture Superstore
LE1 3LR, United Kingdom.
Monday / Saturday
10:00am - 6:00pm
Sunday - 10:00am - 4:00pm
10:00am - 4:00pm
Company Registered in England,
Registration No: 03648018, VAT No: GB715717041