Casablanca 2 drawer bedside cabinet features a raised quatrefoil design, metal drawer knobs and a mirrored top.
GENERAL CARE INSTRUCTION
This product care will guide you on the best way to care for your product to maximize their guaranteed life. Protect from direct sunlight. The location of your product can affect its durability, thus placing it too close to high-temperature appliances can increase the risk of scorching damage or discoloration and placing the item where it can touch external walls can create moisture build-up. Sharp objects and even the claws of your pets can tear, scratch or break the product.
* Periodically wipe clean with a soft dry cloth and/or non-abrasive cleaner.
* Do not rub or scrub the surface when cleaning.
* Take precautions in using vacuums and use low suction as much as possible to maintain product integrity.
* Do not strike the material with hard or pointed items.
* Do not use abrasive and harsh cleaning products.
* Do not sit or stand on products otherwise indicated.
* If liquid spills do occur, wipe or blot with dry clean cloth as soon as possible.
* Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight.
* Care must be taken in using coloured cleaning materials as it may transfer or stain products.
* Always follow cleaning product guide/manual on any cleaning product used.
* Dragging, pulling, and dropping any product is not recommended.
* Do not place items with extreme temperature on the product as it may cause brittleness.
products are designed to highlight the natural beauty of wood and will often show interesting features such as knots and grain shading. These natural features will often vary from product to product and within components on the same piece so that no two pieces are the same. It is important to understand the unique properties of wood; which should not be mistaken for flaws. Each piece will have a slightly different grain pattern. Variation in colour shading and grain between different products and within the same product can occur. On distressed ranges some small splits will add to the character of the piece. These are a normal feature of all natural wood furniture.