Elegant and gracious white shining forms enlightening the interiors of a refined contemporary home.
Thick curved drawer fronts, with integrated handle and hidden soft-closing total extraction metal runners by Blum.
- Tops/ Bottoms/ Dividing Panels: 19mm thick wood particle panels comply with EI (OENORM EN 14322) low formaldehyde emission (OENORM EN 717-2). "SYNCHRO-MELAMINE" material, open pore on both sides, Elm finish with Tobacco shade. 1 mm thick edge.
- Sides: 25mm thick wood particle panels. Same technical features as in Tops/Bottoms/Diving panels.
- Back Panels: 3mm thick MDF (medium-density fiberboard) in black mat finish on one side.
- Drawer Fronts: 19 or 25mm thick wood particle panels comply with El (OENORM EN 14322) low formaldehyde emission (OENORM EN 717-2). "SYNCHRO-MELAMINE" material, open pore on both sides, Elm finish with Tobacco shade. 1 mm thick edge.
- Drawer Structure: 12mm thick wood particles panels finished with "fabric looking" material.
- Drawer bottom: 4mm thick in HDF (High-Density Fiberboard) panels finished with "fabric looking" material. BLUM drawer rails ISO9001 certified, with soft closing and noise reduction system.
Care and Maintenance:
- Dowels: solid beech wood 8/10mm diameter x 30 /40mm lenght.
- Metal Joints: galvanized steel, patented with certified strength and hold.
- Hinges: DIN ISO 9001 certified.
- Wear and Durability Test: 100,000 opening and closing cycles with added load 2x20N. Salt water and condensation resistant.
Surfaces should be cleaned with a soft cloth and neutral liquid detergent, washed and dried carefully. Do not use products containing alcohol, solvents or abrasive powders. Do not open or pull doors and drawers beyond the limit given by the mechanism. Avoid prolonged direct exposure to sun light that might cause slight changes in colours and shades. Keep furniture in a dry room with humidity not exceeding 60-65%.This is a made to order item
All Made to Order items are manufactured as per the order supplied by you.
We are unable to accept cancellation or accept any extra cost that may incur due to wrong information provided by you at the time you placed the order.
We will confirm all sizes/colours/finishes in written email (order confirmation) with you before going ahead with production of your order.