Simply Kids Waterproof Sprung Mattress
The JAY-BE Simply Kids Waterproof mattress is a lot more than a fun blue design. It is easy to wipe clean and utilises enhanced waterproof fabric technology, which has anti-bacterial, anti-microbial and anti-fungal properties.
As well as offering ultimate practicality, this JAY-BE children's mattress has a medium firmness spring at its core, which is topped with a high-density (HD) insulator pad to prevent spring feel and a deep cushion of breathable Smart Fibre for even more comfort.
As well as offering substantial support for growing bones and muscles, the comfort layers we use in our children's mattresses are engineered from recycled plastic bottles and sustainable fibres, diverting them from going into landfill. The Smart Fibre comfort layers are hypoallergenic and unlike foam have an open cell structure which allows the free flow of air through the mattress, reducing moisture build up and in turn helping to prohibit mould and allergens. As a result, a more comfortable and temperature-controlled sleeping environment is experienced. JAY-BE Smart Fibre is also free from VOC's and harmful chemicals.
All JAY-BE Simply Kids mattresses are backed by a five-year manufacturer's guarantee. Roll-packed for your complete convenience.
Great for kids and the planet
Jay-Be children's mattresses all embrace our One World Together philosophy. The idea that the combined effort of all can change the World we live in for the better. As well as promoting healthy and comfortable sleep, our Simply Kids and Toddler mattresses embrace our commitment to safeguarding the future of our planet.
Goodbye plastic bottles.
Hello Jay-Be Smart Fibre
Thoughtfully developed from sustainable plastic materials, the comfort layers in all Jay-Be Children's mattresses are 100 percent Foam Free and made from flexibly bonded Smart Fibres. Since replacing foam with Smart Fibre in our mattresses we have prevented more than 60 million plastic bottles from going into landfill or our oceans.
100 percent Foam Free
As well as being sustainable, Jay-Be Smart Fibre is 100 percent foam free, so you can be assured that our mattresses are completely free of harmful chemicals and Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC's).
Green on the inside and out.
Jay-Be Children's mattresses are vacuum packed and sealed at the point of production to keep your mattress as fresh as the day it was made. The mattress is then rolled, reducing it's packed size by approximately 70 percent, significantly lowering our transport carbon emissions compared to delivering similar size non-rolled mattresses.
100 percent Recycable Packaging
Using only sustainable packaging, our mattresses are protected in 100 percent recyclable, unbleached cardboard boxes.
Jay-Be Simply Kids and Toddler mattresses are rolled packed, reducing package size by approximately 70 percent to reduce carbon emissions during transport.
Jay-Be Children's mattresses use Smart Fibre comfort layers, made from sustainable materials.
Utilising the latest manufacturing processes and materials, our Simply Kids range of mattresses have been designed specifically for children. Foam free fillings ensure no harmful chemicals are present and our mattresses are vacuum packed and rolled up for total convenience.
- HD insulator pad to prevent spring feel
- Easy wipe clean, anti-microbial and anti-bacterial waterproof fabric
- Smart fibre comfort layer for temperature and moisture regulation
- Medium feel coil spring for evenly distributed support
- Cushioned border for extended mattress life
- Better than waterproof! A waterproof mattress, which is anti-microbial and anti-bacterial.
- Hypoallergenic and easy to wipe clean for a healthier sleeping environment.
- Foam Free comfort layers, free from harmful chemicals.
- Breathable for a drier, fresher and purer mattress.
- Smart fibre comfort layers help to create a temperature controlled sleeping environment.
- Sprung interior for evenly distributed posture support.
- Easy care - simply rotate regularly to maximise the life of the mattress.
- Edge to Edge comfort layers for maximum sleeping area.
- Made in the UK to meet British and European safety standards.
- Open Coil
- Dimensions: 188 x 88 x 14cm
- Guage: 13.5 guage 2.1mm
- Count: 192 (328 Eq 5ft)
- Interior: Airflow Fibre
- Ticking: Woven Polyprop with Polyurethane Backing
- Border: Woven Polyprop with Polyurethane Backing
Routine soap and warm water sponging is effective for ordinary use. Fresh stains, both water and oil based are easily removed using most water based household spray cleaning agents. A half cup of bleach for 5 litres of water can also be used as a useful disinfectant. Best cleaning method is 'wipe and dry' technique.Suitable for a Bunk Bed