Please note : This mattress is for use with toddler beds only and should not be used as a cot mattress.
Suitable for children over the age of 2+ years.
Toddler Waterproof Sprung Mattress
Designed especially for toddlers who are very clever at finding ways to create mess, the Jay-Be Toddler Waterproof mattress is a lot more than a fun blue design. It utilises the latest technically enhanced waterproof fabric technology which has anti-bacterial, anti-microbial and anti-fungal properties. It is also easy to wipe clean.
At its core, the Jay-Be Toddler Waterproof mattress is constructed with a medium firmness spring to offer evenly distributed support. The spring is topped with a high-density insulator pad to prevent spring feel and Infinity Fibre comfort layers. The Infinity Fibre and spring offers substantial support for growing bones and muscles. Infinity Fibre is also hypoallergenic and unlike foam has an open cell structure which allows the free flow of air through the mattress, reducing moisture build up and in turn helping to prohibit mould and allergens. As a result, a more comfortable and temperature-controlled sleeping environment is experienced.
The mattress's Infinity Fibre comfort layers are created by bonding specially engineered flexible fibres made from sustainable plastic materials, preventing them from going into landfill or our oceans. This 100 percent foam free mattress is also odourless, hypoallergenic, free of harmful chemicals and VOC's plus it's increased breathability helps to maintain freshness throughout the night.
Great for kids and the planet
Jay-Be children's mattresses all embrace our One World Together philosophy. The idea that the combined effort of all can change the World we live in for the better. As well as promoting healthy and comfortable sleep, our Simply Kids and Toddler mattresses embrace our commitment to safeguarding the future of our planet.
Goodbye plastic bottles.
Hello Jay-Be Smart Fibre
Thoughtfully developed from sustainable plastic materials, the comfort layers in all Jay-Be Children's mattresses are 100 percent Foam Free and made from flexibly bonded Smart Fibres. Since replacing foam with Smart Fibre in our mattresses we have prevented more than 60 million plastic bottles from going into landfill or our oceans.
100 percent Foam Free
As well as being sustainable, Jay-Be Smart Fibre is 100% foam free, so you can be assured that our mattresses are completely free of harmful chemicals and Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC's).
Green on the inside and out.
Jay-Be Children's mattresses are vacuum packed and sealed at the point of production to keep your mattress as fresh as the day it was made. The mattress is then rolled, reducing it's packed size by approximately 70 percent, significantly lowering our transport carbon emissions compared to delivering similar size non-rolled mattresses.
100 percent Recycable Packaging
Using only sustainable packaging, our mattresses are protected in 100 percent recyclable, unbleached cardboard boxes.
Jay-Be Simply Kids and Toddler mattresses are rolled packed, reducing package size by approximately 70 percent to reduce carbon emissions during transport.
Jay-Be Children's mattresses use Smart Fibre comfort layers, made from sustainable materials.
Utilising the latest manufacturing processes and materials, our Simply Kids range of mattresses have been designed specifically for children. Foam free fillings ensure no harmful chemicals are present and our mattresses are vacuum packed and rolled up for total convenience.
- HD insulator pad to prevent spring feel
- Easy wipe clean, anti-microbial and anti-bacterial waterproof fabric
- Smart fibre comfort layer for temperature and moisture regulation
- Medium feel coil spring for evenly distributed support
- Cushioned border for extended mattress life
- 100 percent Foam free construction, free from harmful chemicals. Breathable for a drier and fresher mattress.
- Better than waterproof! A waterproof mattress, which is anti-microbial and anti-bacterial.
- Hypoallergenic and easy to wipe clean for a healthier sleeping environment.
- Sustainable Infinity Fibre comfort layers help to create a temperature controlled sleeping environment.
- Sprung interior for evenly distributed posture support.
- Easy care - simply rotate regularly to maximise the life of the mattress.
- Edge to Edge comfort layers for maximum sleeping area.
- Made in the UK to meet British and European safety standards.
- Open Coil
- Dimensions: 138 x 68 x 8cm
- Guage: 14.5 guage 1.9mm
- Count: 102 (250 Eq 5ft)
- Interior: Airflow Fibre
- Ticking: Woven Polyprop with Polyurethane Backing
- Border: Woven Polyprop with Polyurethane Backing
Routine soap and warm water sponging is effective for ordinary use. Fresh stains, both water and oil based are easily removed using most water based household spray cleaning agents. A half cup of bleach for 5 litres of water can also be used as a useful disinfectant. Best cleaning method is 'wipe and dry' technique.Suitable for a Bunk Bed