57cm Limerick end table featuring a figurine holding two Floating Glass table tops.
A unique way to decorate your home and add furniture pieces at the same time. The Limerick small end table has an eye-catching, bold, modern design that is sure to stand out, the base is a beautiful nickel lady figurine which holds two floating glass table tops.
GENERAL CARE INSTRUCTION
This product care will guide you on the best way to care for your product to maximize their guaranteed life. Protect from direct sunlight. The location of your product can affect its durability, thus placing it too close to high-temperature appliances can increase the risk of scorching damage or discoloration and placing the item where it can touch external walls can create moisture build-up. Sharp objects and even the claws of your pets can tear, scratch or break the product.
* Periodically wipe clean with a soft dry cloth and/or non-abrasive cleaner.
* Do not rub or scrub the surface when cleaning.
* Take precautions in using vacuums and use low suction as much as possible to maintain product integrity.
* Do not strike the material with hard or pointed items.
* Do not use abrasive and harsh cleaning products.
* Do not sit or stand on products otherwise indicated.
* If liquid spills do occur, wipe or blot with dry clean cloth as soon as possible.
* Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight.
* Care must be taken in using coloured cleaning materials as it may transfer or stain products.
* Always follow cleaning product guide/manual on any cleaning product used.
* Dragging, pulling, and dropping any product is not recommended.
* Do not place items with extreme temperature on the product as it may cause brittleness.
items will be similar, but never identical. Slight imperfections in the form of air bubbles, hand tool marks, pattern and colour irregularities reveal that a skilled human hand produced the glassware rather than a mass producing machine. Shapes, sizes and colours may vary from piece to piece as this is the nature of the product.METAL
items are most often hand crafted or hand finished. Colour can vary and slight imperfections are normal for metal crafted by hand. We feel this adds character and authenticity to these items.