Premium Morocco Bench featuring a frosted mirror quatrefoil design, champagne coloured trimming and a deeply padded champagne velvet seat.
A feast for the eyes, the Morocco collection from Deco Home transforms bedrooms and living rooms into lavish luxury havens, steeped in opulence and extravagance. With its beautiful Moroccan styling and exquisite finish, the furniture in our Morocco collection brings the glitz and glamour of vintage Hollywood right into the modern home. Expertly handcrafted from high-quality materials, our Morocco collection comprises beds, cabinets, chests and tables. Each piece features plush mirrored panelling, a striking pattern and a stunning gold finish. Our Morocco furniture is durable and sophisticated, bringing a sumptuous feel to bedrooms and living rooms, complete with an ethnic retro flourish.
GENERAL CARE INSTRUCTION
This product care will guide you on the best way to care for your product to maximize their guaranteed life. Protect from direct sunlight. The location of your product can affect its durability, thus placing it too close to high-temperature appliances can increase the risk of scorching damage or discoloration and placing the item where it can touch external walls can create moisture build-up. Sharp objects and even the claws of your pets can tear, scratch or break the product.
* Periodically wipe clean with a soft dry cloth and/or non-abrasive cleaner.
* Do not rub or scrub the surface when cleaning.
* Take precautions in using vacuums and use low suction as much as possible to maintain product integrity.
* Do not strike the material with hard or pointed items.
* Do not use abrasive and harsh cleaning products.
* Do not sit or stand on products otherwise indicated.
* If liquid spills do occur, wipe or blot with dry clean cloth as soon as possible.
* Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight.
* Care must be taken in using coloured cleaning materials as it may transfer or stain products.
* Always follow cleaning product guide/manual on any cleaning product used.
* Dragging, pulling, and dropping any product is not recommended.
* Do not place items with extreme temperature on the product as it may cause brittleness.
product has intentional gaps between the cut corners, this is to accommodate the natural expansion and contraction of the wooden body that occurs during fluctuating temperatures. Avoid exposing your furniture to excessive heat e.g. by placing it in front of a radiator, as this can cause cracking. Glass or mirrored panels should be cleaned using a non-solvent based glass cleaner and soft cloth, carefully avoiding contact with wooden or painted sections.