The lavish Naro 3 drawer bedside cabinet features mirrored panels throughout with inlaid crystal edges, 3 spacious drawers with crystal handles and metal drawer runners.
Encrusted with glittering crystals, this is a mirror furniture collection that is perfect for those looking to add luxurious themes into their homes. Each and every piece of furniture from this stylish range, whether that is the Naro vanity mirror or the stunning pair of end tables for example, will effortlessly exude indulgence and glamour. Combine with silver furnishings for a consistent theme, or add gentle sweeps of colour with the use of colourful vases and textiles.
This dazzling collection will be sure to catch the eyes of passers-by with the combination of crushed diamond design and reflective strips of mirror, and will look simply stunning displayed under bright shop lights. You can easily create a dedicated display showcasing furniture pieces for an entire room, or pair up selected items with other products. The choice is yours!
The Naro Diamond collection contains essential furniture pieces that are extremely versatile when it comes to styling. Use as a striking contrast against darker coloured walls, or create a brilliant, bright space that will flatter a contemporary interior design scheme.
GENERAL CARE INSTRUCTION
This product care will guide you on the best way to care for your product to maximize their guaranteed life. Protect from direct sunlight. The location of your product can affect its durability, thus placing it too close to high-temperature appliances can increase the risk of scorching damage or discoloration and placing the item where it can touch external walls can create moisture build-up. Sharp objects and even the claws of your pets can tear, scratch or break the product.
* Periodically wipe clean with a soft dry cloth and/or non-abrasive cleaner.
* Do not rub or scrub the surface when cleaning.
* Take precautions in using vacuums and use low suction as much as possible to maintain product integrity.
* Do not strike the material with hard or pointed items.
* Do not use abrasive and harsh cleaning products.
* Do not sit or stand on products otherwise indicated.
* If liquid spills do occur, wipe or blot with dry clean cloth as soon as possible.
* Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight.
* Care must be taken in using coloured cleaning materials as it may transfer or stain products.
* Always follow cleaning product guide/manual on any cleaning product used.
* Dragging, pulling, and dropping any product is not recommended.
* Do not place items with extreme temperature on the product as it may cause brittleness.
MIRRORED product has intentional gaps between the cut corners, this is to accommodate the natural expansion and contraction of the wooden body that occurs during fluctuating temperatures. Avoid exposing your furniture to excessive heat e.g. by placing it in front of a radiator, as this can cause cracking. Glass or mirrored panels should be cleaned using a non-solvent based glass cleaner and soft cloth, carefully avoiding contact with wooden or painted sections.