This Naro Mirror Fire Surround with Electric Fire (Set) featuring a moulded coal bed and faux bricks with downlights, beautifully inlaid with strips of tiny mirror and clear crystals, mirror surround and realistic LED Flame Effect.
This premium Naro Mirror Fire Surround with Electric Fire (Set) featuring a moulded coal bed and faux bricks with downlights, beautifully inlaid with strips of tiny mirror and clear crystals, mirror surround and realistic LED Flame Effect Specially designed to fit flat to the wall with an independent glow effect and is equipped with the following additional features:
GENERAL CARE INSTRUCTION
- Flame Brightness: 8 Levels
- Flame Effect: Works With or Without Heat
- Heat settings: Low and High
- Remote Control: Yes/ Full Function
- Led Digital Temperature Readout: Yes
- Settings: C° and F°
- Timer: 30 Minutes To 9 Hours
- Temperature Range: 10°C - 32°C
- Watts: 120V-60Hz-1350W
This product care will guide you on the best way to care for your product to maximize their guaranteed life. Protect from direct sunlight. The location of your product can affect its durability, thus placing it too close to high-temperature appliances can increase the risk of scorching damage or discoloration and placing the item where it can touch external walls can create moisture build-up. Sharp objects and even the claws of your pets can tear, scratch or break the product.
* Periodically wipe clean with a soft dry cloth and/or non-abrasive cleaner.
* Do not rub or scrub the surface when cleaning.
* Take precautions in using vacuums and use low suction as much as possible to maintain product integrity.
* Do not strike the material with hard or pointed items.
* Do not use abrasive and harsh cleaning products.
* Do not sit or stand on products otherwise indicated.
* If liquid spills do occur, wipe or blot with dry clean cloth as soon as possible.
* Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight.
* Care must be taken in using coloured cleaning materials as it may transfer or stain products.
* Always follow cleaning product guide/manual on any cleaning product used.
* Dragging, pulling, and dropping any product is not recommended.
* Do not place items with extreme temperature on the product as it may cause brittleness.
product has intentional gaps between the cut corners, this is to accommodate the natural expansion and contraction of the wooden body that occurs during fluctuating temperatures. Avoid exposing your furniture to excessive heat e.g. by placing it in front of a radiator, as this can cause cracking. Glass or mirrored panels should be cleaned using a non-solvent based glass cleaner and soft cloth, carefully avoiding contact with wooden or painted sections.