Troy grey round velvet storage stool featuring plush fabric, pleated sides and a removable seat for storage.
Comfortable, sophisticated and trendy; the Troy grey storage stool is the perfect way to add classy, elegant style while also having space to store a blanket or two! Placed within a range of home styles, this foot pouffe is sure to fit in and add a retro vibe with the pleated sides.
GENERAL CARE INSTRUCTION
This product care will guide you on the best way to care for your product to maximize their guaranteed life. Protect from direct sunlight. The location of your product can affect its durability, thus placing it too close to high-temperature appliances can increase the risk of scorching damage or discoloration and placing the item where it can touch external walls can create moisture build-up. Sharp objects and even the claws of your pets can tear, scratch or break the product.
* Periodically wipe clean with a soft dry cloth and/or non-abrasive cleaner.
* Do not rub or scrub the surface when cleaning.
* Take precautions in using vacuums and use low suction as much as possible to maintain product integrity.
* Do not strike the material with hard or pointed items.
* Do not use abrasive and harsh cleaning products.
* Do not sit or stand on products otherwise indicated.
* If liquid spills do occur, wipe or blot with dry clean cloth as soon as possible.
* Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight.
* Care must be taken in using coloured cleaning materials as it may transfer or stain products.
* Always follow cleaning product guide/manual on any cleaning product used.
* Dragging, pulling, and dropping any product is not recommended.
* Do not place items with extreme temperature on the product as it may cause brittleness.
FABRICS including PVC do not guarantee their material for colour fastness, fading, wearing quality, durability and some fabrics will change with age and exposure to sunlight or adverse reaction to environmental conditions. In addition, variations in the sheen and texture (wrinkling and natural marks) of leather may occur due to different dying and tanning processes and natural phenomena.