3 great reasons to buy Dining Tables from us - UK’s Best Brands, Lowest Prices and 24 X 7 Support!
In keeping with modern day living styles, we have introduced beautifully fashioned dining tables. We offer oak dining tables, glass dining table and extending dining tables that are skilfully carved and structured. We also offer glass tables made from high-quality glass that is not only easy on the eyes but easy on the pocket as well. These dining tables are easy to clean and maintain. So, you need not worry about spilling that dessert and can totally indulge yourself. You can select different shapes for your tables to fit in with your dining chairs and other room elements. Enhance your dining experience by creating an appetite for our fashionable table designs.
It is said that the fondest memories are made when gathered around the table. That is the reason why dining tables and chairs are the most important furniture in your home. It is that one single space where the entire family gathers around for meals and to talk about their day. Hence, it is also important to create a warm inviting and relaxed environment at your dining table so that each memory becomes a fond one.
A dining table not only serves the purpose of dining and sharing amongst families but also plays an important role when you have guests at home or friends over for parties or for a casual brunch. Occasionally, the humble dining table turns into your kid’s activity area or into a study table for your last minute office work. Hence, from serving you warm food to being the center of your and your family’s little world, the dining table plays an important role and choosing the right dining table can make or break your dining experience.
A dining table set must not only serve its purpose but should also be appealing, visually. It is the very heart and soul of your dining space. Therefore, other than being able to accommodate your family it should also match the decor of the rest of your house. With so many different types of dining tables available in the market, choosing the perfect one for your home can seem like a tough task and we at Choice Furniture are here to help you with just that.
We strongly believe in the fact that every home deserves a special dining table that suits its decor style and fulfils the needs of the family. Whether you are a bachelor living in a 1bhk condo or someone with a large family, Choice Furniture brings to you dining tables that are for everyone and every budget. But first, let us take a look at the various styles of dining tables available today.
Needless to say, dining tables are the backbone of every dinner, brunch or birthday party and the central point around which your home revolves. Knowing which dining table style suits your mood and home is important to make a good choice while purchasing one.
1. Traditional- If you want a timeless classic style that spells elegance, a traditional style dining table is best suited for you. Traditional style dining tables are usually made using high quality wood and are quite sturdy by nature, thereby eliminating the need to replace or repair them occasionally. Traditional dining tables also feature soft intricate detailing on the legs.Like our Arredoclassic Sinfonia Walnut Italian 120 cm Square Dining Table.This richly crafted traditional style dining tables can seat 4 people and is perfect for a small family of 2-4 people. The table top is inspired by retro designs and is done in finely decorated birch burl screen printing. The legs have intricate gold designs that make it a stunning piece of furniture. You can add chairs as shown in the image to complete the look. Traditional dining tables are extremely versatile and rarely go out of style and need minimal styling as they are exquisite naturally.
2. Modern- Modern dining tables are characterized by clean lines and minimal designs. This is due to the fact that most modern day homes are designed in a way that there is less clutter to attend to and also so that furniture(s) can serve dual purposes. A modern dining table can lend a clean, edgy vibe to your dining space. For example, our Vida Living Nero Grey Dining Table, a rectangular extendable dining table made of highest quality ceramic and glass, is a stunner. Simple clean lines and minimal designs make this modern foldable dining table a must have in your modern apartment. The table top is white in color whereas the bottom of the table is finished in black contrasting paint. It is a 6 seater dining table with dimensions of W 160 cm x D 90 cm x H 76 cm and the table, when fully opened stretches to a width of 200 cm.
3. Mid-century modern- Characterized by warm natural aesthetics, mid-century modern dining tables feature natural wood construction and slender legs. Ideally made for modern homes, mid-century modern dining tables lend an aesthetic vibe to your dining space, just like our Dakota Indian Mango Wood Rectangular Dining Table. This stylish 6 seater dining table with bench is ideal for a large family. The bench gives a raw aesthetic look to the entire dining set. The dining table set is made of pure mango wood and has dimensions of W 160 cm x D 90 cm x H 76 cm.
4. Rustic- As the term denotes, rustic dining tables are made of raw unfinished wood, sometimes with a heavy metal finish. These days, reclaimed wood is also extensively used in making dining tables of this style to lend it a rustic vibe. A classic rustic style of dining table is our Handicrafts Industrial Dining Table with 4 Adjustable Swivel seating. The rectangular reclaimed wood dining table features a wooden table top and wrought iron legs. Four stools are attached to the table and can be pulled out while seating. This table is great to host banquets and large birthday parties as the table can be used without any obstruction. The dimensions of the table are W 90 cm x D 130 cm x H 76 cm.
5. Contemporary- The best part about contemporary style dining tables are, they can be made to fit anywhere and any style. These kinds of dressing tables represent the current trend and are so much more versatile and minimal than traditional ones. Take a look at our Urban Deco Milan White Marble 200 cm Rectangular Dining Table. Made of engineered marble of the highest quality, this elegant white marble dining table is a stunner. This white dining table has self detailing and veining done on the marble which makes it unique. Solid designer marble legs add to the beauty of the whole table. The dimensions of the table are W 100 cm x L 200 cm x H 75 cm.
6. Industrial- Industrial dining tables, as the name itself suggests are in their raw form bringing in the look and feel of factory interiors and industry. To lend dining tables the look and feel of industries, these types of dining tables are made of wood and metal. Take a look at our Baumhaus Coastal Chic Small Dining Table. This reclaimed wood dining table can easily sit around 4 people and can also serve as an outdoor dining table for brunch and lawn parties. The dimensions are W 120 cm x D 70 cm x H 76 cm which is perfect for a small to midsized house.
Now that you have seen the various styles of dining tables, the next important thing is to look at a few factors before choosing your table. Here is a list of things you should keep in mind before buying your dining table.
In order to be able to flaunt your dining table, you need to invest in one that perfectly matches your dining space and your home, overall. So, before you head out to purchase one, think about these things first and we promise, your search for the perfect dining table set will become much easier!
The first and the foremost point to consider is the shape of your dining table. Below are few popular shapes available today:
Next aspect to be kept in mind is the material of the dining table. Depending on the usage, you can choose from a wide range of materials:
Once you are done deciding the shape and material of the dining table you want, the next aspect is choosing complimentary chairs that will complete the entire set. Whether you are opting for a dining table with 4 chairs or dining table with 6 chairs, each chair should be uniform and the upholstery (if using one) should match the dining table.
A current trend is to use a bench instead of two chairs, for example, in a 6 seater dining table, you can replace two chairs with a single bench that can seat nearly 3 people together. Benches are also a great option with kids around.
Next and the most important aspect is the size of the table. If you are a bachelor, opting for a round dining table that is smaller in diameter is a great choice. You can use your dining table as a study table or for work purposes as well. But, if you are a big family with kids around, then going for a bigger 4, 6, 8 or even a 10 seater dining table should be fine.
Last but not the least is multifunctionality of the dining table. You need to ask yourself a few questions to decide how multifunctional do you want your dining table to be. Do you have an open kitchen? Because if you do, then you must have an open space such as the counter that can be used as a dining table as well for serving dishes. In that scenario, you can opt for dining stools that are taller and are functional for that kind of space.
The next question to ask is, how much space does your dining space have? Can it accomodate a bigger dining table?
If not, you can always opt for an extendable dining table top that can be pulled out when you have guests over. With kids around the house, the dining table is often roughly used for their activities and also for throwing parties and sometimes turning it into your temporary office space. Hence, dining room furniture is always a personal choice influenced by various factors like your family size, lifestyle, your budget, home decor etc. And it is advisable that you keep these factors in mind before investing in one.
Choice Furniture brings to you the most amazing dining tables for your homes. You can choose from the widest range of materials, different sizes, shapes and finishing’s. If you want to shop online, we have amazing dining tables on sale. We have a piece for every budget and every preference. In addition to that, you can also filter out your choices to find the dining table you are looking for. Some of the features that make us the no one furniture shop in UK are:
Our skilled team of craftsmen uses only the best materials for curating the finest dining tables in the UK. All our raw materials procured are of the highest quality and we ensure their longevity and finishing. At Choice Furniture, we have dining tables that have ergonomic designs, suits every budget range, are from the best sellers in the market and have amazing designs.
While the dining table is the most essential part of your home, often we tend to overlook the styling aspects. You can deck up your dining table when you have guests around or while hosting dinner or lunch parties. But how can you do it without making the dining table look too crowded and messy? Here are some tried and tested tips you can follow:
A dining table is a costly investment and you would want it to last you, if not a lifetime, at least a few good years. Therefore it is important you take good care of it. Here are few tips to help you take care of your dining table and keep it looking new for years to come:
So, what are you waiting for? Explore the widest range of dining tables at Choice Furniture and bring home your perfect match!