When the temperature is cold outside, it’s time to cosy up inside. Nothing can beat the feeling of warmth in the month of winters. Winter is just around the corner try these 5 ultra cosy bedroom decorating ideas
to warm up your bedroom in the house.
1. Luxe Looks - Give your bedroom a quick style update and prepare it for winters. This winter season, give a warm feel by layering in textured bedding, throws and pillows. Soft Cosy Rugs and soft faux fur bed pillows turn a bedroom into a cosy refuge from cold winter winds.
2. Add Area Rugs and Carpets - It is a great idea to bring a warm feel to your bedroom. It’s not only pleasant to walk on cold floors, but also make your space more inviting and warm.
3. White as Snow
- Fresh White Walls and Bed linen, combine beautifully with Winter Bedroom Decorations. A White High Gloss Chest of Drawers
and Stylish lamp reflect the light and make your bedroom your feel cosier.
4. A touch of Organic Elements - Add fresh flowers, houseplants or garlands to your winter white decorations for a fresh winter look! Green Element adds a touch of nature to your overall bedroom décor and also has numerous health benefits.
5. Warm UP Your Window Treatments - If you have light shade linen curtains in your windows, consider changing them with velvet drapes or heavy curtains that provides warm feel. Besides making a bedroom look warm and cosy, they’ll actually make the bedroom warm by blocking cold air during nights.
Wrapping it UP - Give your bedroom warm, comfy makeover this winter with these simple 5 Ultra Cosy Bedroom Decorating Ideas. If you’re looking for space to store those thick winter jumpers, then discover more furniture pieces online by visiting our Online Furniture Store or Furniture Store in Leicester.