When it comes to bedroom home decor, a mirrored wardrobe is the best addition to your family of bedroom furniture. Bedroom is the most personal space in your home and the way you deck it up speaks a lot about your personality and style statement. Today, cozy and compact homes have taken over large spacious apartments and the best way to induce an aesthetic appeal to your small urban home is by using minimal furniture. Hence, mirrored wardrobes are a great option for your bedroom as they hardly take up any additional space and are compact and highly versatile. Above all, they are an investment for at least 5-10 years, which is a fairly long period of time, and demand very less care.
Advantages of mirrored wardrobes:
As mentioned above, a wardrobe fitted with mirrors is a great investment especially if you have space crunch or you want to keep minimal furniture in your home.
- They offer a very good option if you want to make your small bedroom appear bigger and more spacious. You can choose from a wide range of styles, etching and metallic finishing to suit your needs.
- Our designs provide ample storage space. Cleverly designed and finely created, our wardrobes offer adequate storage options for all the knick knacks, you love to keep but not to show. What meets the sight is a glamorous mirrored facet while all the extra stuff is neatly stacked inside.
- Mirrored wardrobes are practical in approach. Be it a contemporary hinged wardrobe or sliding wardrobe, adding mirrors to them can largely amplify their usability.
- When it comes to styling these wardrobes, you really need not think much. They look great as they are. If you still want a hint of personalization, then you can get the colors of the tracks and panels personalized according to your taste. You can even choose the style of mirror you want. You can opt for stained, crystal clear glass if you have a coastal home. And if you have a chic urban home, you can simply opt for lacquered or decorative glass.
Now that you know the various advantages of having a wardrobe fitted with mirrors, we are sure you would love to lay your hands on a few classics by Choice Furniture.
Our Rauch Sliding wardrobe is perfect for those who love dramatic rooms with grand fittings. Smooth finish and classic paneling gives this wardrobe a very rich look. A double door wardrobe ensures you have a large storage space. The best place to install this wardrobe is opposite your bed. The reflection of the bed will automatically make the space look big and spacious. This eclectic piece of furniture has a height of 223cms and the width can be customized as per your requirements. Available sizes are 181cms, 226 cms and 281 cms.
For those who are in love with the timeless Moroccan architecture, our Morocco mirrored 2 door wardrobe is a treat to the eyes. This wardrobe will surely add a touch of smooth oriental finish to your bedroom.
The wardrobe features two doors and four drawers making it extremely convenient to store your clothes and accessories together. The wardrobe has a height of 190cm and width of 94.5 cms. Wardrobes with built-in mirrors are an easy option when it comes to putting your bedroom together with very minimal efforts. The reason being, they are extremely low maintenance and are very easy to clean. They also last for a long time so you don’t have to bother changing your mirror or wardrobe time and again. If you are someone who loves investing in clever designs, then you can take home our Naro smoked mirrored wardrobe. Ideal for two people or even bachelors, this wardrobe features 2 doors and 4 drawers. The wardrobe has ample space to store your clothes, accessories and even foot wares. The height of the wardrobe is 190cms and width is 100 cms. You can place the wardrobe in a small bedroom or even a decent sized bedroom without the furniture taking much of your floor space.
As the name suggests, the primary material of the wardrobe is high quality reflective glasses attached on wardrobes which are of various compositions. The most commonly used material is engineered wood. Irrespective of the material used, all wardrobes in Choice Furniture are made to perfection keeping in mind their practicality and usability.
Our dazzling collection of wardrobes will leave your guests talking! And not only are our wardrobes stylish, but they have been designed cleverly too. Each of our wardrobes has a gap between the cut corners, which has been kept intentionally to accommodate the natural expansion and contraction of the wooden body during changing temperatures.
There are numerous ways in which you can style your mirror fitted wardrobe. If your home is contemporary and spacious, then you might opt for a darker colored wall in your bedroom against which you can place the wardrobe. This will make the space look brighter and will give the wardrobe character. Put a smart wall paper in the background to highlight a contrast.
If opting for a boho styled bedroom decor, you can choose our Morocco styled mirrored wardrobes that will give you bedroom the perfect look and feel you are looking for. You can also add some accessories to plain wardrobes to make the space look all glittery and coordinated at the same time.
You can choose from a wide range of mirrored side tables or cabinets and place them alongside the wardrobe, thereby creating a dedicated display of all your mirrored bedroom furniture. The best way to enhance the boho home feel is by adding plenty of indoor plants. You can choose to either hang them or place them on a mirrored sideboard for that bright, green reflection that will fill your room with positive vibes. Indoor plants are easy to manage and require less water as compared to other plants. If placing a plant on the mirrored side cabinet, make sure you water it separately as the water might seep out and spoil the mirrored finish. You can also throw in some colorful pillows and throws on your bed keeping in mind to maintain a neutral color of the bed cover, as too many color schemes may make the bedroom look chaotic and tasteless.
If you have a big walk-in closet, you can also install the wardrobe inside the closet. This way you will have a lot of additional space to keep your clothes which you don’t want on display and also a space to get dressed. Additionally, you can also get mirrored finish on the walls of your walk-in closet. This way the wardrobe will blend in seamlessly giving the illusion of a huge space while adding to the charm of the wardrobe. A great way to make even the simplest of mirrored cupboards look lavish is by adding bright lights. You can install hanging lights around or even have a bright lamp stand or two around your bed. This will illuminate the room further.
Sparkly shiny mirrored wardrobes are back in fashion and make a huge style statement when paired with matching accessories like side cabinets and bedside tables. A wardrobe that has a built-in mirror saves a lot of space and the mirror blends in amazingly with the wardrobe design structure giving it a uniform look. But, along with stylish looks and budget friendliness, mirrored wardrobes come with a specific set of handling instructions as the mirror is prone to breakage and damage easily. Here is an easy manual to care for your mirrored cupboards:
- Use a soft cloth to clean the mirrored surface as any other material might cause abrasions and damage. Use only lukewarm water to gently wipe off any stains. Please note that if you are using any commercial cleaner, choose the ones without ammonia.
- While using a cleaner, never spray it directly on the mirrored surface. Do it on a clean piece of cloth.
- Don’t allow any form of liquid to drip down the mirrored surface as it may leave stains that might be difficult to clean later.
- Don’t place any heavy or sharp objects on or near your wardrobe as it might cause breakage in the mirror.
- To make a homemade cleaner, take one part of vinegar and alcohol in ten parts of water. To it add a few drops of any soft detergent. Spray the solution on the affected area and wipe the mirrored surface with a clean cloth that doesn’t shed lint. Dry out the surface with paper towels and you have a super shining surface!
- Take care not to strike the mirrored surface with any hard or sharp object.
- Don’t place the furniture under direct sunlight as continuous exposure to bright light may make the mirror brittle and thereby causing damage.