What comes to your mind when you think of a coffee table? While having a cup of coffee or tea is what it is primarily used for, a coffee table goes far and beyond just that. From resting up our tired feet to having a glass of wine, from snacking on the coffee table to simply placing your TV remote or maybe a book that you are reading, a coffee table is truly the heart and soul of a living room. And a slightly glamorous version of traditional coffee tables, are mirrored coffee tables. These ornate coffee tables add a lot of glitz and glamour to the living area, and if you are wondering whether they would go with your boho or maybe minimalist home decor, then you are in for a pleasant surprise. They fit in well with any decor style!
At Choice Furniture, we have a select range of mirrored coffee tables that are designed to suit your urban, contemporary or even a traditional home.
And if you arestill wondering whether a mirrored glass coffee table is the right choice for you, then let us tell you that with the right pairing of furniture, you can achieve a timeless look for your living space.
If the saying, “Live life king size” suits your living style, then our Eloy mirrored round coffee table is just the right choice for your home. Every bit of this round mirrored coffee table spells grandeur. The entire coffee table is adorned with thin rectangular cut-out mirrors that have been placed vertically alongside each other and the mid-section is complete with stunning mirror work that makes this coffee table stand out. The diameter of the table is90cms and height is 45cms. Pair this coffee table with a beige colored sofa set for a subtle look and for a bolder decor go with any dark colored sofa and a lot of artwork on the walls of the living room and you have a space that is straight out of a home decor magazine.
We also have the perfect coffee table for your contemporary home that will make a bold decor statement. Take a look at our Raleigh Grey Mirrored Coffee Table to understand what we are saying. The rectangular shaped coffee table features a mirrored table top and the sides are carved in intricate Moroccan designs which are fitted with mirrors. The primary base of the coffee table is wood which is painted in a shade of light teal. Place some books or magazines and some fresh indoor plants and throw some pillows around the coffee table and you have a cute nook ready!
While rectangular, round and oval shaped coffee tables are more commonly used, mirrored coffee table square are also a great addition to your living room. Perfect for lovers of symmetry, a square coffee table can add a lot of character to your living space. Our Iceberg mirrored coffee table is the most trending coffee table currently and for all the right reasons.
A height of 51 cm and width of 90 cm makes it perfect for a small, medium or even a big sized room. The table top provides ample space to place your coffee mug, books, magazines, TV remote and even art pieces. The furniture has slim legs that makes it extremely lightweight while the mirrored top reflects all the light thus making the room seem more spacious than it already is.
Are you someone who loves everything with a hint of gold in it? Then our Gallery Direct Delray Black and Gold Mirrored Coffee Table is just what your home needs. A rectangular coffee table made out of exquisite black glass and legs finished in classic gold, this piece of furniture is a design wonder. It has a height of 45cms, width of 120cms and diameter 90cms.
As you can see, we have a wide collection of the choicest mirrored coffee tables for your homes. You can also opt for a small mirrored coffee table if living in a condo or a bigger one if you have no space limitations. Some of our coffee tables can be custom made upon order and our team ensures you take home not only a piece of furniture but lots of love from our store!
The materials used in making all our mirrored coffee tables UK are high grade super reflective mirrors. The body of each coffee table is made either out of engineered wood or stainless steel, some of which are painted in gold and some kept as it is, i.e. sparkling silver. Each piece is crafted by expert hands in order to make sure that they only amplify the beauty of your home.
When it comes to styling your mirrored coffee table, the sky's the limit, quite literally speaking. There are so many different styles to choose from depending on your personality and taste. Here are some tips to help you style your coffee table:
- Go the flowery way and by that we mean placing a beautiful bouquet of flowers in an elegant vase. Pair it up with some magazines and a small figurine or two and you are done.
- Never underestimate the power of trays. A wooden or metal tray with some scented candles and some indoor greens can uplift the mood of the entire space.
- Place some artwork on a low lying coffee table and create an artful arrangement.
- Throw some cushions around your coffee table to create a low sitting arrangement.
- To create a boho decor, add some multi colored pebbles or crystal stones and a mini terrarium. Throw in a lot of colored cushions and throws on your sofa for a chic vibe.
- Create symmetry by using other mirror works cleverly around the room. For example, you may consider hanging a big mirror with intricate detailing in the frame
Mirrors as you know are quite delicate by nature and hence require special care and attention. They are prone to scratches and breakage which is why you need to particular about placement and cleaning of your mirrored coffee tables:
- Avoid placing your coffee table in a crowded space. Make sure you leave ample room around the furniture for free movement.
- Always use coasters while placing your cup of tea/coffee.
- Avoid dragging any item on the surface as it can cause scratches.
- Don't place any heavy object on top of your table as it might lead to cracks on the mirror.
- Always use a clean microfiber cloth to clean your mirrored glass coffee table. Make sure that the cloth is lint free.
- While using a commercial cleaner to clean the surface, don't spray on the mirrored surface directly. First spray on a clean cloth and then wipe off the dirty area.
- Don't place your coffee table under direct sunlight as high heat makes mirrors brittle.