Be it a contemporary home or traditional, the one electronic device that we can’t do without is the TV set. Truly, the television serves as the most important source of entertainment for a family and likewise, the TV unit or more commonly known as the entertainment unit is the focal point of a living room. A TV unit is largely used for housing the television set and all other accessories that come along with it. But over the years, TV units have evolved to become part of the decor statement of a home and there are so many designs, shapes and sizes to choose from. A slight twist to traditional TV units aremirrored TV units that are a more glamorous version of the same.Your choice of a TV unit speaks volumes about your style and personal taste in design and decor. Moreover, it is important that you choose the right TV unit for your home.A huge TV unit in a small space can make it look overcrowded whereas installing a small unit in a big living space can make it look under furnished. Hence, at Choice Furniture, we have mirrored TV stands to match every urban house.
As mentioned above, a TV unit serves as the focal point of a living room towards which all other elements such as the sofa, center table, etc. are pointed. Hence it is important to style it in a way that most of the clutter gets hidden while the piece of furniture gives out an aesthetic vibe as well. If you are looking for a classic mirrored TV unit that is simple yet highly functional, then our Vida Living Rosa Mirrored TV Cabinet is the right choice for your home. The unit has geometric panels on the body which are fitted with clear reflective mirrors. The furniture features 3 drawers and a single shelf for placing the remote and other TV accessories. It has a height of 55cm and width of 160 cm which makes it a great option for a medium to large sized living room.
If you want more open storage space in your mirrored glass TV unit, then our Paolo Mirrored Entertainment Cabinet with Crystal Handles is the right choice for your home. The unit features 2 drawers and an open rack with lighting, which you can style using plants and other accents. The mirrored TV stand has a height of 51 cm and width of 120cm. The cherry on the cake are the crystal handles that makes this tv unit stand out amongst the rest.
For a home that has a spacious living room, our Killona Champagne Mirrored Entertainment Unit is a great choice. Bring home a piece of royalty with this mirrored TV stand. It’s features include beautiful mirror panelling and felt-lined drawers with crystal knobs, 3 storage drawers, 2 storage cabinets, 2 component shelves and a warm champagne trim to finish. The height of the tv unit is 56cm and width is 130cm.
And for those who love a shade of black in their homes, we have the perfect mirrored glass tv unit for you. Feast your eyes on our opulent Essen Black Trim Mirrored Entertainment Unit. Inspired from Greek architecture, this mirrored tv cabinet features geometric vector designs with black trims all over the body. The width of 130 cm can fit in a tv of up to 59 inches.
All our mirrored tv cabinets are designed by expert hands to ensure maximum utility while retaining the stylish look. Mirrored corner tv units are highly versatile too. Other than in the living room, they can be used in the bedroom to create a personal entertainment corner for friends and family. Alternatively, you can convert your mirrored tv stand into a storage unit as well by cleverly styling up the unit top and shelves. We will share some tips for the same later in the article.
As the name suggests, mirrored tv units are made using high quality clear reflective glass. We have units made out of black glass as well. The body of the unit is made of either stainless steel or wood depending on the model and its functionality.
How you style your mirrored tv stand UK depends a lot on your personal style statement. Here are some styles you can follow to decorate your tv unit:
1. Who doesn’t love a pop of colour? Bright colours let out a happy vibe to the entire space. Experiment with accents in white, yellow or ivory or you can even select objects in darker shades such as electric blue or neon pink.
2. Again, symmetry is the key to creating a perfectly designed space. If you are using your mirrored tv unit for storage, you can place things like linen, knick knacks and other objects that keep lying around the house (CDs, VCD, keys, tv remote etc.) inside the drawers and use vases, figurines, books and flowers to style the racks.
3. You can also install a floating rack above your mirrored corner TV unit. Make sure that you install the rack well above your TV to create a balance between the two structures. You can deck up the rack using books, a glass jar with some fairy lights inside and some fresh flowers to create a cosy entertainment area.
4. You can either choose to place the TV on the mirrored tv unit or choose to hang it on the wall. Hanging it leaves more space to include some decor accents. But either way, don’t overcrowd the space with objects.
As we have mentioned in our earlier articles, mirrored furniture requires utmost care and attention. Here are some tips to help you take care of your mirrored Tv cabinet living room furniture:
- Place your tv unit in a way that it has ample room around it. This is to avoid stumbling over or hitting the mirrored surface.
- Don’t drag any heavy metal object on the mirrored glass as this will cause scratches.
- Avoid using harsh chemicals to clean the mirrored tv unit. Use only a commercial cleaner to wipe off the mirrored surface gently.
- Always use a clean microfiber cloth to clean your mirrored furniture.
- Avoid placing the unit under direct sunlight as it will make the glass brittle.
- In case of spillage, wipe off immediately with a clean cloth.